Knitting Rose

Just Knitting around

yarn2

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Episode 106 Baby Steps


What’s been going on? 
Two weeks since last podcast.  Trying to get on a more regular schedule for everyone.  
Having the bikes fixed was a great thing - I love riding my bike when it is warm enough because it is such a fun way to exercise.  
Cake decorating class is over and I am not going to be taking the next one.  It is just too much commitment.   
Thinking?
Had a dream that changed my outlook on things.  
Knitting?
Amelia - scarf in laceweight yarn - DONE!  
Gift Box scarf - have been working on it when I want to knit on something very simple.  It is a simple YO, K2tog pattern.    
I figured out where I was on knitting the Kirra Jacket .  I have knit a row or two on it.  I still haven’t found yarn for the pattern the Infinite Loop, but I am now organizing my stash a little at a time.

COC (Cleaning out Cobwebs)
 January was a success.  I have finished two of the books that I wanted to read and have started on the third one.  
February focus is Master Knitter Program.  I found out that I still have the updated version and can continue the program.  Had to hunt for yarn for it - but found it!    
Tip/Technique
Do not weave in the ends of lace until AFTER you have blocked the item.  
  
Gift Basket
Jan: scarf completed
Feb:  ? 
Monthly Focus schedule
Jan: Meditation/ Energy Work
Feb: Master Knitter Program
Mar: Spanish
April: Spin
May: Exercise
June: House
then July through Dec will be repeated. 
Remember to help with the Mother Bear project!  
Please leave a review on iTunes!  
Join our Ravelry group and the group on Facebook.  Remember to link to my shop at knittingrose.net!  There is buffalo yarn and superwash sock yarn for sale.
Please come visit!
Checkout my sock pattern - Ruth’s Reversal Socks.  

recommended podcasts

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home