Knitting Rose

Just Knitting around

yarn2

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Episode 107 Trying not to Stall


What’s been going on? 
Only a week since the last podcast!  
Keeping up with goals and the house.  (Flylady is a blessing!)
Been de-cluttering and keeping up with the household chores.  
I have also been listening to the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins from audible.com.  It is wonderful!  
Thinking?
Keeping my priorities right - trying to decide to what to give up or take on for Lent.  I think I am going to give up processed foods - but am going to be careful.  This stems from my love for stouffer’s macaroni & cheese (it is more of an addiction than a love).  I need to give it up and would rather make a broader statement (for my health’s sake).  
Knitting?
Amelia - scarf in laceweight yarn - DONE!  
Beaded scarf - DONE!      
I figured out where I was on knitting the Kirra Jacket .  I have knit a row or two on it.  
Started the Felted Clogs (Fibertrends pattern).  
I still haven’t found yarn for the pattern the Infinite Loop, but I am now organizing my stash a little at a time.

COC (Cleaning out Cobwebs)
 January was a success.  I have finished two of the books that I wanted to read and have started on the third one.  
February focus is Master Knitter Program.  I haven’t been doing it!  I realized that I need to have a TIME to do things - so 10am is going to be my Master Knitter time every day.  We will see if that works.      
Tip/Technique
Check needle size (with a needle gauge) before you start the project.  Even if you are sure, double check.  
  
Gift Basket
Jan: scarf completed
Feb:  scarf completed
Monthly Focus schedule
Jan: Meditation/ Energy Work
Feb: Master Knitter Program
Mar: Spanish
April: Spin
May: Exercise
June: House
then July through Dec will be repeated. 
Remember to help with the Mother Bear project!  
Please leave a review on iTunes!  
Join our Ravelry group (Knitting Rose Podcast Group) and the group on Facebook (KnittingRose Podcast Group).  Remember to link to my shop at knittingrose.net!  There is buffalo yarn and superwash sock yarn for sale.
Please come visit!
Checkout my sock pattern - Ruth’s Reversal Socks.  

recommended podcasts

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home